April 20-22, 2021
What’s ELS Spring Series?
Glad you asked.
ELS Spring Series is designed to offer supplemental training opportunities on content directly requested by the community. Attendees register for specific days of training based on knowledge area needs. With 12 topics covered in three days, you're sure to find plenty of sessions you'll want to participate in! Topics include:
- Crisis Communication: Sharing Amid Uncertainty
- Mentoring Matters: Launching a Successful Mentoring Relationship
- Teams & OneNote
- Teamworking in Google Workspace
And SO much more!
To bundle ELS Spring Series with other professional development opportunities, check out the Spring 2021 ELS+ Subscription.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
InvestmentRate: $395 USD per day or $995 USD for all 3 days
- Access to the ELS Events app, all sessions and recordings, and workshops
- Opportunity to work with leading instructors and distinguished administrative professionals
- All instructor materials, action item worksheets, and anonymous live polling results
ELS Events App
Here’s what you need to know:
ELS is taking the 2021 events online. Can you feel the community and energy from our in-person events through a virtual platform? Absolutely! We have re-envisioned creative ways to ensure you still feel connected and empowered. Download the app to get the most out of your virtual event experience!
To download the app, use the handy buttons provided. If you’d prefer not to use the buttons, search for “Executive Leadership Support” in the app store.
Once downloaded, open the app, enter the email address you used to register for the event, and create a password. Your access to the event in the app is linked to your email address so you don't need an event code.
Complete your profile.
Need an approval letter?
We’ve got you covered.
Attending with friends?
We offer group rates!
We’ve got answers.