July 21-23, 2020
What’s ELS Summer Series?
Glad you asked.
ELS Summer Series is designed to offer supplemental training opportunities on content directly requested by the community. Attendees register for specific days of training based on knowledge area needs. With 15 topics covered in three days, you're sure to find plenty of sessions you'll want to participate in! Topics include:
- Automate Your Work Using Outlook
- Managing Organizational Change & Transition
- Utilize Project Management Apps to Increase Productivity
- Artificial Intelligence & The Future of Admin!
And SO much more!
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
InvestmentRate: $395 USD per day or $995 USD for all 3 days
- Access to the ELS Events app, all sessions and recordings, and workshops
- Opportunity to work with leading instructors and distinguished administrative professionals
- All instructor materials, action item worksheets, and anonymous live polling results
ELS Events App
Here’s what you need to know:
ELS is taking the 2020 agenda online. Can you feel the community and energy from the forum through a virtual platform? Absolutely! We have re-envisioned creative ways to ensure you still feel connected and empowered. Download the app to get the most out of your virtual event experience!
To download the app, use the handy buttons provided. If you’d prefer not to use the buttons, search for “Executive Leadership Support” in the app store.
Once downloaded, open the app, enter the email address you used to register for the event, and create a password. Your access to the event in the app is linked to your email address so you don't need an event code.
Complete your profile.
Need an approval letter?
We’ve got you covered.
Attending with friends?
We offer group rates!
We’ve got answers.